State of Electric Vehicle Charging
This webinar took place on December 6, 2021.
California has one of the most ambitious electric vehicle charging station permitting environments, which will be made more challenging with the enactment of AB 1236 (Chiu, 2015) and AB 970 (McCarty, 2021), which requires cities to adopt expedited permitting procedures for electric vehicle charging stations. During this webinar, learn best practices from state and local leaders, what available resources exist, and have your questions answered by state and industry experts. This webinar will provide a comprehensive start-to-finish list to aid cities in complying with the newly enacted regulations.
Damon Conklin, Legislative Representative: Transportation, Communication, and Public Works at the League of California Cities
- Tyson Eckerle, Deputy Director of Zero Emission Vehicle Infrastructure in the Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development (Go Biz)
- Hannon Rasool, Deputy Director of the California Energy Commission’s Fuels and Transportation Division
- Aram Shamsian, CivicSpark Fellow, Zero-Emission Vehicles Readiness — The Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development
- Ann Kloose, Manager of Sustainability at the City of Fresno Public Works Department
- Robyn L. Eason, Long Range Planning and Sustainability Manager, City of West Hollywood