Support the League of California Cities' mission and reach valuable, niche audiences from across the Golden State by becoming a Cal Cities event sponsor or vendor! Benefits range from inclusion in robust print and digital pre-conference marketing campaigns and access to post-conference attendee lists to discounts on mailing lists, and more.
Annual Conference and Expo
The Cal Cities Annual Conference and Expo is the premier event in California that connects you and your organization with an estimated 2,500 attendees to showcase your unique business expertise. Your audience will include council members, city managers, and other influential decision makers from finance, parks and recreation, public works, planning, fire and police departments.
Questions? Contact Amy Wade, Sponsorships and Exposition Sales Manager.
Annual Conference and Expo Exhibitor Resources
Pricing per 10 x 10 Booth*
- $2200 Corporate
- $1600 Non-Profit
* Can purchase multiple booth spaces
Booth Space Details
- Expo hours: Wednesday, Sept. 20, 5:00-7:00 p.m. and Thursday, Sept. 21, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Move-in: Wednesday, 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Tear down: Thursday, 3:00-9 p.m.
- Standard 8' back drape and 3' side draped rails.
- 11" x 17" company name and booth number signage.
- Four Expo-only badges per 10' x 10' booth; additional badges $125 each.
- Opportunity to include company videos, photos, logos, and social media links.
- 25% discount on mailing list from the Cal Cities member database (10,000 contacts with name/title/city).
- 15% discount to all exhibitors who advertise in August and September on the Western City magazine website*
- Host city reception during Expo Hall grand opening.
- Carpet, tables, chairs, and electrical can be ordered separately through the exhibitor service manual. These items are not included.
Our Commitment to You
- Company name included in pre-conference marketing*
- Company name, booth location, and URL included in conference program and/or mobile app*
- Company name and booth number to appear on conference signage
- Company name included in September show issue of Western City magazine*
- Company name, description, and booth location published in the online search from Cal Cities expo homepage
- Post-conference roster of attendees that includes name, title, and city will be provided (attendees must “opt-in”).
- Western City website advertising opportunities include run of site ads on the homepage and landing pages, and specialized ad placements on article pages and the popular job board. For details on ad placement view the rate card. (Exclusive placement options are limited; contact the Western City ad manager for availability).
* Deadlines apply
- Premier Cal Cities Partner status
- Number of past years exhibiting with Cal Cities
- Date/time application was submitted
- Booth preferences listed on application will be considered
TBA - Housing Info & Expocad Links
2023 Annual Conference and Expo
Sacramento, September 20-22
2024 Annual Conference and Expo
Long Beach, October 16-18
2025 Annual Conference and Expo
Long Beach, October 8-10
Public Works Officers Institute and Expo
The Public Works Officers Institute and Expo is the premier educational conference for city and county public works directors, assistant directors, city/county engineers, and their staff. Connect directly with attendees during this unique and highly targeted event. Scheduled for March 13-15, 2024 at the Portola Hotel in Monterey, the Expo attracts an estimated 300 attendees. Exhibit sales will open in late 2023.
For questions, contact Amy Wade, Associate Manager, Expositions.