Support the League of California Cities' mission and reach valuable, niche audiences from across the Golden State by becoming a Cal Cities event sponsor or vendor! Benefits range from inclusion in robust print and digital pre-conference marketing campaigns and access to post-conference attendee lists to discounts on mailing lists, and more.
Annual Conference and Expo
The annual Cal Cities Conference and Expo in Sacramento connects organizations with an estimated 1,500 attendees from throughout the state. Demographics include mayors, council members, city managers, city attorneys, and city clerks. Other influential decision-makers from finance, parks and recreation, public works, planning, fire, and police departments also attend.
Annual Conference and Expo Exhibitor Resources
The Annual Conference and Expo company booth space drawing will take place immediately following the approval to congregate inside the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center in Sacramento. The order of the booth space selection is based on the following criteria in the following order:
- Premier League Partner status ($25K)
- Number of past years exhibiting with Cal Cities
- Date/time application was submitted
- Booth preferences listed on application will be considered
|10' x 10'||$2,100||$1,500|
(Only 10' x 10', 10' x 20', and 20' x 20' configurations available.)
Booth space details
- Expo hours: Wednesday, September 22, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. and Thursday, September 23, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Move-in: Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Tear-down: Thursday 3:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Standard 8' back drape and 6' side draped rails
- 11" x 17" company name and booth number signage
- Two Expo-only badges per 10' x 10' booth; additional badges $125 each
- Opportunity to include company video’s, chat, photos, logos, and social media links within your online booth
- 25% discount on mailing list from League member database (10,000 name/title/city)
- 15% discount to all exhibitors who advertise in August and September on the Western City magazine website*
- Host city reception during Expo hall grand opening
- Carpet, tables, chairs, and electrical can be ordered separately through the exhibitor service manual. These items are not included.
Our commitment to you:
- Company name included in pre-conference marketing*
- Company name, booth location, and URL included in conference program and/or mobile app*
- Company name and booth number to appear on conference signage
- Company name included in September show issue of Western City magazine*
- Company name, description, and booth location published in the online search from the League’s expo homepage
- Post-conference roster of attendees that includes name, title, city will be provided (attendees must “opt-in”)
- Western City website advertising opportunities include run of site ads on the homepage and landing pages, and specialized ad placements on article pages and the popular job board. For details on ad placement view the rate card. (Exclusive placement options are limited. Contact the Western City ad manager for availability.)
2022 Annual Conference & Expo
Long Beach, September 7-9
2023 Annual Conference & Expo
Sacramento, September 20-22
Public Works Officers Institute and Expo
The Public Works Officers Institute and Expo is the premier educational conference for city and county public works directors, assistant directors, city/county engineers, and their staff. Connect directly with attendees during this unique and highly targeted event. Scheduled for March 23-25, 2022, at the Portola Hotel in Monterey, the Expo attracts an estimated 250 attendees. Exhibit sales will open in January 2022.
For questions, contact Rebecca Inman, Sponsorship and Exposition Sales Manager.