Special Briefing on the 2022 Legislative Report and New Laws Impacting Cities
This webinar took place on Nov. 14, 2022.
Join the League of California Cities legislative team to learn about the most significant legislation signed into law in 2022. Topics include homelessness; behavioral health and community wellness; cannabis; local land use authority; affordable housing;
broadband infrastructure deployment; disaster response and resources; climate resiliency; organic waste funding and implementation; public safety; and Brown Act flexibility.
Cal Cities Staff Presenters:
- Melanie Perron, Deputy Executive Director, Advocacy and Public Affairs
- Jason Rhine, Assistant Legislative Director
- Nick Romo, Legislative Representative
- Elisa Arcidiacono, Legislative Representative
- Damon Conklin, Legislative Representative
- Johnnie Piña, Legislative Representative
- Caroline Cirrincione, Legislative Representative